Thursday, October 23, 2008

#4

Hello fellow bloggers... do you ever wish you could become beautiful over night? Well, with Beautiton Gold Pills ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Not only are these pills glamorous it will make you the talk of the town! You might be wondering how this product works and the answer is simple! The new chemical founded by Goo Inc., called Zapstra makes all your dreams come true...literally! You take the Beautiton pills right before you go to bed. While your sleeping in the REM stage the chemical of Zapstra releases enzymes into your brain. While it does this the crystals of the pills read your dreams. The pills are specialized for looks only. So if your dreaming about money, or the hott neighbor next door.. Sorry this isn't the pill for you. If you are a dreamer of fabulous, earth shattering looks,  you might as well pop some of these. This is a progressive cycle so each day you will be looking damn sexy! These pills are twelve dollars a pop, so save up! The pills are worth it. Beautiton can be ordered by the following: 555-7895. Order it and you won't regret it!

3 comments:

iloveanime said...

I would definitely buy your product. Who wouldn't want to be beautiful. You did a good job describing the product it convinced me. If that was real everyone would take them and as a result everyone would be good looking. That could be fun.

Some Dude said...

You have an interesting product. I like it because the pills look like gold . . . which is worth money. However I would not buy this product. Why you ask? It's simple really, I don't need it. I mean have you seen me? So hot right? I'm just a regular heart throb . . . and humble too, don't forget that! Now if your pills allowed me to obtain more money or some weapons that could be used in say a bank robbery, I would buy them! New weapons would be particularly nice because right now I get my weapons through a contact in the Russian mafia. Now don't get me wrong the weapons work just fine but the coloration is all wrong. I mean have you ever been robbed by a guy with a hot pink AK-47? No, of course not! You know why? Because hot pink clashes with everything! I simply refuse to be remembered as the tacky bank robber whose gun didn't match his outfit! I may be a murderer and a thief but I refuse to be a fashion terrorist! It’s simply un-American!

Anyway, I digress. I simply can’t look any better! I'm quite foxy. So good idea but it’s just not for me!

Chow!

Deck said...

So if the pills work via your dreams, I hate to see what happens when you take one and then have a nightmare about the bogeyman.