Wednesday, September 17, 2008

# 2 I'm all that and then some... :)

Yeah.. I've seen that website for me, it's just a bunch of shenanigans wanting to get my number. Whatever, I know everybody is excited about my solo album, but do they really have to make a damn website to show it? Plus, not to mention all the pictures of me are just hanus! Wow, so when you go to this website there are pictures of me singing and I just look ridiculous. They really couldn't find better pictures of me? What tools, in fact their a whole tool box, that's how bad it is. There isn't even music when you open up the page, that's so lame. Who wouldn't want to hear my voice? Yeah that's what I thought, absolutely no one. I'm basically the shit. I'm going to be so much better off with my solo career rather than with The Calling. The question and answers are complete bullshit because I was so tired from on tour, so don't even mind those. O, and my manager reminds me to tell you guys to buy from the store, the funds are running dry and I gotta buy myself a new cat. Yeah, think what you want about cats, but the tour bus gets lonely okay! Anyway, its nap time. I'll catch up with you guys later, and by that I mean in a few months...

(PS. i love myself...)

1 comment:

Spark32 said...

Wow! Do you think anyone actually thinks that stuff about you? Man you gotta just stop. You could actually be good but instead you have your head full of steam. If you had half as much talent as the size of your ego, I might begin to consider you as a good musician. Coming out and saying all this crap about yourself doesn't make you look any good. If you would've just stayed with the Calling you may have actually gotten some praise from me. As of now, you have nothing going on good for you, and I would get out of the business now. Otherwise, you will crash and burn!