Wednesday, September 10, 2008

#1 Hey there buddy.....


b) For my peers
This is a black man with a gray scrappy whiskers for a full beard. He looks like he hasn't shaved in awhile, yikes! He's not skinny but not extremely overweight either. He has big lips and a big nose, kinda like you! Sorry I couldn't help it! Anyway, his facial expression gives him the look of being uncomfortable or grumpy. He isn't smiling but I think he has an overbite, so I assume he never was a nerd and had braces like you, ha! Sorry again, that was uncalled for, but his black jacket and grey beanie must not be keeping him warm because he looks cold! He is an older man with deep set wrinkles and glossy eyes! He could either be a creeper or a super nice guy but I have no idea! 

f) for musicians
B.B King reincarnate? Nah, B.B never let his beard get that bad, or especially that grey. I don't think you would ever see B.B wear a beanie either, that wasn't his style.No one can be compared to B.B so what am I talking about? The only way they relate is that their both African American. This man kinda has a scrappy appearance kinda like John Rzeznik from the Goo Goo dolls, excepts he's not black. Man, if only I can think of someone that he looks like. He doesn't have dreads like Boyd Tinsley from DMB, his hair is underneath his hat, but I bet he doesn't have much. Well, lets see, he has a beard. It's nothing like Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top, what a great band, anyway his beard isn't that long its much shorter. His eyes are glossy, kinda like Joe Walsh's were most of his career, ha! He sounds like a cool guy doesn't he, maybe we should recruit him for our band.

2 comments:

Checkers said...

I thought the one for the peers was hilarious. It was a good description for our age and you made it very realistic. I also how you made that comparison on the musician bit. Maybe instead of only a visual comparison, you could try to give some detail about his ability to play certain instruments or ability to sing. Try to say something along the lines of, "Although he may not look like ..so and so.. he can sure play the guitar like ..so and so.." or something ridiculous like that. That way, it is targeted a bit more for a musician.

Graffiti The World said...

I liked the one for the peers because as I was reading it I actually started to realize thats probably what I would be thinking if I saw a guy that looked like that, which sounds mean haha but its true.
The one for musicians was alright to though because I loved you could show comparisons or similarities between two or more different people. One suggestion that I would have would be to kind of explain more about maybe what kind of music this man plays, if he sings or plays the trombone haha. That way I might have a more clearer picture of what he's like. Overall though it was good and I think that you could do alot more with this.